Followers

SaMpai biLe!?

Sampai ble nk tr0s begini..ck0p la segala harapan hancur berkecai..im not chasing u anymore..but when im juz wanna go through my Life,suddenly u chase me..for what!!


Starting with felicities..but the felicities unappreciated..enough I know on your self..because your egotism, because your hot tempered attitude, because your stubbornness, because your sanity level that low, because your self that immature...the end fall this heart to continue to love you..enough by what that had you doing to me..time have elapsed, I will follow my way and your self follow your way..go...go..I does not require you in my life..memory let so memory..



Mem0ry  
2009-2010

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

ToPicz

Scream Box

Copyright © 2010 DaneX All Rights Reserved.
Website powered by Blogger and Trily Blogger theme designed by TopTut.com & Converted by Ritesh Sanap.